Jul 9, 2011

6. Letter from God, Hun Jin nim and Dr. Lee


(Please read old posts along the order from the Archive)

Letter from God in Feb. 27, 1999

To Kamimura

My sun I love
My sun I love
My sun I love

Mighty God Yhwn give you order.

True Parents gave you mission, because you can make it He never give you order that you can not do it.
Therefore go back to Japan to set up 40 dyes prayer condition.
pray to this

[Please God stay with me, use myself for your purpose to accomplished.]
people in this world unless to understand of the spirit world, they can not get life.
Try your best for their salvation.

Set up small indemnity condition, this is 40 days prayer condition and donation. Upon your sincerity God and ancestor help to you.


Letter from Heung Jin nim in Feb. 27, 1999

Mr. Kamimura, I like to tell you.

Rev. Moon gave special mission to you therefore upon your sincerity spirit world help you.
Please delicate yourself and invest in the understanding of the spirit world that people can not see.
God said to help you that mean sprite world must help you.
I ask you to work hard.
I , Heung Jin help you also.


Letter from Dr. Lee in Feb. 2 27 1999

Dr.Mr. Kamimura

I am Dr. Lee
I am appreciation for your hard work of the spirit machine.

Even though science and civilization is highly developed , many people can not understand invisible spirit world.
Whether they understand or not, everybody must go to spirit world.
This is the biggest reality for mankind.

I sent many massages about spirit world to people that I invested a lot but many people on earth
they are not so enthusiastic to understand the spirit world.

We pray for you support you to make excellent machine upon your sincerity.

No comments:

Post a Comment