Jul 4, 2011

2. History of Spirit machine


(Please read old posts along the order from the Archive)

- Since father asked me about this machine to my make up mind to do to develop to machine. -


Father asked me to develop about spirit world machine」

Around 1993 Father asked me to develop about spirit machine.
I was wondering and struggling in long time about Father ask me to do
"Why Father asked me to develop spirit machine.
Is it possible to communicate with spirit world through machine?



Meeting with Father in Seaside of Urugai

In 1996, in Uruguay beach punta del este.
I asked Father "My understanding about spirit world, We can feel spirit world with our heart.
How we can communicate with spirit world through machine?
Seems like impossible for me."
Father said to me clearly
"It is possible. It workers forever"



I made up mind

1999 Aug.
I prayed about Father's word about spirit machine
answer came to my heart
" Do it. Do it.
If you do not work for machine to develop who is going to do!!
Your suffer is small compare of our suffer, Just do it. no time"

This message came strongly to my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment