Jul 22, 2011

10. Meeting with Dr. Lee in spirit world

- Through Lady Dr. Kim in year 2000 -
In symposium of the Unification Thought in Korea I gave report of the spirit machine. 
After this meeting I visited Dr. Kim who is mediator for Dr. Lee. 
 
I gave report of the spirit machine to Dr. Kim this was same report that gave in symposium.

1. Report of the development of the spirit machine.
2. Report of the  responsibility of this machine 
   a. testify of the existence of the spirit world
   b. testify of the Unification Thought
   c. testify of the God's existence, nature of God  and humans eternal life.
3.  Report of the myself to grow spiritual 5 senses in order to development of machine.
4.  My understanding of the relationship of the spirit machine and my five sense.
5.  Because of humans fall we lost spiritual senses that machine can help humans spiritual sense
     to grow.

Kamimura
     "This is my  report of the machine. Do you think this is right attitude?"

Lady Dr. Kim
     " I knew You are going to report of the spirit machine in this meeting. Your attitude was right"

Kamimura
     "Could you give me a advice about mediator between spirit world and physical world
     in order to make spirit machine"                       

Lady Dr. Kim
     " I like to tell you of the relationship between spirit world and physical world maybe 
     this help to your work.
     I understood when Rev. Moon gave speech, spirit world is going to response, 
     nobody can  do this.
     We could not think about report from spirit world that we are receiving now. 
     When I started to make report of the Rev. Moon's speech to spirit world,
     religious people in spirit world who are Christian,  Muslim and other religion 
     are started gathering for listening.
     Four saints are attending  Divine Principle seminar also  people in spirit world 
     are gathering for seminar to join.
     I understood, Rev. Moon can mobilized the spirit world  I don't know yet system in spirit world
     how  can He organize  and motivate those in Spirit World.
     For example, how works between St, Augustin and Rev. Kan, Socrates 
     and President Kim who can have marriage life.    
     Communication between spirit world and physical world need good hearty relationship  
     same as radio is receiving right frequency      
   

Lady Dr. Kim said  "Dr. Lee is here"

   In this time,  I was thinking around in order to develop of the spirit machine  maybe
   I  need some mediator help to me.


Dr. Lee
  "Who can help to develop spirit machine, not excellent scientist nor spiritualist in spirit world 
   and physical world. 
   whoever knows God heart, following Gods heart 100%, they can help to develop.
   You may not think you are doing it. Only God and spirit world can make it through you.
   Now you are only keeping  yourself as your worry.

   God made relationship between Lee myself and Lady Dr. Kim. 
    It took long time starting to communicate each other.
   Upon which  your hard work and  sincere prayer,  I'll help to you.
   Now I can not say anything to physical world to help to you, 
   When time comes I will prepare people for you.
   I can not help  you 100% from spirit world also because we need good unity  in spirit world
   and physical world. 
   As you know, making one machine, even one peace of screw is missing can not complete.
   I can not see yet unification of heartistic relationship with spirit world.

    (When Lady Dr. Kim is receiving the word, her face is little up giving nod of agreement 
      to Dr. Lee. She said to me before, communicating  with him in spirit world is same 
    as telephone conversation. I understand now to attend this atmosphere.)


Kamimura
    I have been doing  120times bow in every day for this machine to develop as my condition.
    Is this enough?"

Dr. Lee
    Pledge service and prayer are important in heavenly life, but heart is center. 
    God is not happy to  set up condition be hurtful to the health or forced donation,
    God is not angry to you because you can not keep the bow sometime.
    Sincerity is most important in your life.

    (Sometime I missed pledge service at 5 o'clock, some time do not change close ether, 
    I apologized to God " I am sorry  God. please forgive me as your child.)

    Dr. Lee said to me "God  told me one day."  " My child feel free in front of me,
    give me report  sitting comfortable chair and keep yourself  warm.
     "  Dr' Lee told another topic  "When you hurry to leave house "Bye Good" 
    wave your hand to prayer room"

Lady Dr. Kim
    When you had a important mission from Rev. Moon, Set up condition against Satan,                      
    Satan is trying to invade you watching you all the time.
    You may not think. "I am the one, must do it" God is do it through you.

Kamimura
    I asked Rev. Moon onetime " I need some advice from you in order to develop spirit machine"
    Rev. Moon said to me " You are professional" 
    Now I know I shouldn't ask to Rev. Moon that kind of question.

Lady Dr, Kim
   Do you have some experiences, Satan had invaded to you?

Kamimura
    Yes, In Wlguai, I was preparing for exhibition I fell down from stone wall.

Lady Dr. Kim
    Satan is trying to kill me sometime. God said to me "You must win against Satan. 
    This is a mission as your  responsibility that I gave to you"
    Same as spirit machine is your responsibility that God gave to you, 
  Pray and wait the time comes. You may not think "Why me?" Accept your mission. 
    Bible told us "Holy Spirit is coming down to you"
    Make your mind strongly following  to God's Will even you can not make it right now.
    Myself after I received this mission I was slow to follow but Rev. Moon's  Will never change. 
     "This is your mission."

Lady Dr. Kim
    Do you understand Dr, Lee's existence sometime?

Kamimura
    Yes, sometime I feel in prayer room.

Lady Dr. Kim
    One lady got cancer who asked seriously to Dr. Lee to heal, her cancer was healed.
    Dr. Lee said "I did it, I healed her cancer" This was first time Dr, Lee said "I did it"
    Now in spirit world, Dr. Lee is asking around someone to be a messenger to physical world. 
    He is looking for 120 people in spirit world to take this mission.   
    I have strong determination to carry out my mission that God gave to me.   
    Now I set up my determination to take care of 120 people who are going to send massage 
    from spirit world.
    Rev. Moon told me "After accomplish this responsibility you can go to the spirit world.
    If you can not, you must do it returning on this earth,"
    I made my determination more and more strong to do my mission that Rev. Moon gave to me.
    Dr. Lee in spirit world who is working hard to teach  Divine Principle to people. 
    They are not  easy to accept.
    Thinking about his hard work in there I can not say "I am tired"
    Our heart must unite in spirit world and physical world as if radio can catch right frequency.    
    Have a deep medication, scientist in spirit world are going to help you. 
    You can make it. Do not worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment