Jul 9, 2011

4. Process of Development


(Please read old posts along the order from the Archive)

- Report to Rev.Moon -

In November 8 1999, Still my machine was not completed yet, but I made demonstration to Rev. & Dr. Moon in "True Children's day" at Cheong Pyeong training center.

When I was explaining of this machine, Mrs. Moon run to come out from her room and seriously listening my explanation.
I knew. Her expectation of this machine was very big if she can communicate with her children in spirit world.
I felt very sorry to her to and push myself to accomplish this system as soon as possible.

Demo nim's guidance

In February 23 2000, Proofed machine once and twice I made 3rd machine this is more developed.
We gave demonstration in cheong pyeong at True Parents birthday
This result of demonstration was not enough that we expected.
This time we had a great honor that Daemo nim gave us suggestion.
1. Good time for testing is 11pm to 2am
2. You need quiet place to machine test.
Cheong Pyeong is not place to test for machine yet. You go to look around right place.
Good sprints are getting increase but many evil spirit are still a lots. Evil spirits, they have strong resentment therefore they are broking communication with spirit world.

No comments:

Post a Comment