Jul 9, 2011

5. A meeting with Dr.Kim



(Please read old posts along the order from the Archive)

IN 1999, We had a meeting with Lady Dr. Kim Eijunn professor of Sun Moon University who are known as mediator to Dr. Lee in spirit world. This meeting was very excited special meeting with her.

As soon as introduced each other, Lady Dr. Kim said to me. "Dr. I ( former president of Sun Moon University) asked me to set up for 3 days prayer condition so I had a sincere 3 days prayer. After this prayer I received 3 letterers from God, Heung Jin nim and Dr. Lee in spirit world.

Dr. I translated this 3 letterers from spirit world, I was so amazed, hole my body was shaken.
Also Lady Dr. Kim received this letter from spirit world was just time my meeting was over with Rev. Moon. in Hang Nam Don center.

Lady Dr. Kim told me again.
"You received a letter from Heung Jin nim, this is very rare not only that God gave you a letter also. This made me surprised."

She was watching my demonstration of the spirit machine seriously, she started listening for some message from spirit world, then she told me "This machine must set up cycle with God directly not someone else in spirit world."

I received this massage my goal to purpose of spirit machine became more higher than before.


No comments:

Post a Comment