Jul 9, 2011

3.The process of development


(Please read old posts along the order from the Archive)

- Establishment of motivation and development of machine -

to development

In October 10 1999, I started work with strong determination.
I read several books about machine, I got some idea from one of books..
When I started drawing blue print, I was getting many ideas within one hour. I made one blue print.
According to this picture, I set up simple system, this was not completed enough but I started to test
with my wife. But my confidence of the machine was not strong enough.
Doing this test every day, I learned a lot.

Establishment of determination and motivation

Testing of this system was not successful as I was expected .
But I could see my prayer was changing.then I sought and understood " something in here."
Keep continue prayer and development of machine, my understanding about this machine was developed also.
"Successful of this spirit machine is not only show to people about existence of spirit world but also show people about purpose of existence of spirit world and God's purpose of creation, guide them to understand about God's heart."

Daily development of science, Many people can not deny existence of God. but their contradiction getting bigger, because of humans suffer, grief can not solve.
Religion and science are can not give right answer to them .Only one person can give answer this is Rev.Moon.

I had a question for this machine how works to people?
One inspiration came to me
"Modern people, they do not listen to others, also they do not believe miracles , only they believe machine more than else.
Specially they trust electric system, this system take place as their god"

"Even God show them miracle to broke one peace of rock in front of them, may be they never surprise but through some electronic system is showing something curious, they may invest seriously."

No comments:

Post a Comment